Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

Do you like swimming?

Have you been to the pools before?
Well, on Saturday I went to the Mangere pools. I was so hot so I wanted to cool off in the cool water. As soon as we got to the pools, I  ran straight to the Commando slide.
There was a short line, so I was only on the slide for a second. The slide was going as fast as a rocket. After the slide, I went to the bombing pool. The pool felt wavy because at least twenty to thirty people were bombing, diving and flipping all around me I had a jump. 3 seconds later, I was in the like a fish.

After swimming, we had lunch. For lunch, we had fish and chips, crackers, biscuits and drinks. That lunch was delicious. If I was a judge, I would gave it a 10 out of 10. After a fun time with my family, it was time to go home.

Image result for Mangere poolsWhat a day of swimming! It was really good to spend time with my family. Next time, I would like to stay there even longer.

WALT use appropriate language features in my writing.
I know this when I use a simile to describe how fast the slide was going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.