Pages

Saturday 29 November 2014

Do you want to have some fun?

Have you been to Rainbow’s End before?
Well, on Saturday night  I was jumping for joy because I heard  that my aunt and I were going to go to Rainbow’s End. I was so excited because I wanted to go on all those rides like the Gold rush or the Invader. It was 6:00 pm and we were still at home  However 20 minutes later, my aunt called me and told me to get ready and that we were going to Rainbow’s End.  

As soon as we arrived at Rainbow’s End, I ran straight to the entrance. My aunt paid for us and I ran straight to the Fear fall. I was not one bit scared of the Fear Fall. I wanted to see all the lights and the cars. When we were going up, my aunt started freaking out. When we got to the top,  we had to wait for a bit for a sudden drop. My aunt screamed like it was the end of the world because she was so scared aunt was screaming like nothing. She was so scared.

The next ride that I went on was the Power surge. I was flipping around like I was crazy. I was getting so dizzy. When I finished the ride I fell down because that's how dizzy I was. The next ride that I went on was the Log Flume. The part that I really liked during the ride was the water. I also liked the drop at the end because I almost got wet.

The rides got better and better. The last ride that I went on was better and better and the last ride I went on was the Stratosphere. This ride was so much fun. It was the best ride that I went on that night. But then it was time to go home.

That was the most fun I have had for a while. The next time I go to Rainbow’s End, I want to go on all of the rides.
WALT use language features of a recount.
I know this when I use past tense correctly in my writing.

1 comment:

  1. Good work Jayviah, Awesome use of words, to describe how you were feeling. Sounds like you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.